What is the Dust-Free System?
The Atomic Dust Containment System is a complete dust free sanding system that utilizes high powered vacuums attached to the sanding equipment eliminating the dust and toxins usually associated with traditional sanding systems. Mounted on a truck or trailer, the separate dust collector is powered by a 27-HP water-cooled engine. A 2-inch hose connects the sander, edger and buffer to the vacuum system located in a truck or trailer. The innovative concept of the Atomic system, having a 27-HP engine outside of your home significantly increases airflow. The result is a dramatically more powerful system, providing evacuation of the airborne dust that is generated from the total sanding process.
What are the advantages of Wood Floor Finishers using the Dust-Free System in my home?
* No ineffective dust covers required
* No release of airborne plastics, toxins, allergens or debris.
* Time saving and efficient
* No saturation of curtains, carpet, clothing, furnishing, etc
* No settlement or damage to HVAC systems (ducts or main unit).
* No required removal of curtains, blinds, clothing, or wall decorations
* No staining of expensive wall coverings or faux finishes.
|Dust-Free System||Traditional Sanding Systems|
|Remove Curtains & blinds||No||Yes|
|Remove Wall Decorations||No||Yes|
|Possible Damage to HVAC systems (Air Conditioning Unit)||No||Yes|
|Extensive Cleaning due to post sanding dust||No||Yes|
|Possible saturation of furniture, carpet, clothing, etc.||No||Yes|